Listen With Your Heart
To live a magical life, we need to dive deep into exploring why we felt disconnected from spirit. We have to have the courage to look at family patterns, hurts and hatred, trauma and shame. And to keep looking and keep working. Drop deeply into our hearts and listen
Listen with your heart. Ensure that you ground yourself, be open to the experience of being with another person or in the community, meet others with love, compassion, and respect.
Go deeper to get the feeling of what is being said allow the critical mind to take a holiday.
What Is Listening?
Despite what we think listening well is not the ability to focus on what is being spoken. Instead, it is a reflection of our inner state of being. It is when our spirits evolve and mature, and we listen fully with our open hearts that we actually hear – we listen fully.
“When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” – His Holiness the Dali Lama.
Be mindful that we cover a lot within your courses and stay focused as much as possible.
In your everyday life, notice if you always speak and give others a chance and encouragement to speak. Conversely, if you do not often speak up, know that the depth of your learning and experience will increase when you can share.
This is a personal journey of healing. Listen fully as we are all on our path. Trust that you are in the right place and know what you need. Choose to stay open to receiving, and participate in the learning, and you will get just what you are meant to out of this experience.
Tips To Help You Listen To Your Heart
Try mindfulness like body scanning and deep breathing; both promote alignment in our chakras. There are plenty of specific heart chakra meditation techniques you can use when you sense a blockage. Here is one of the easiest heart chakra meditation techniques to listen fully:
Here is one heart chakra meditation technique:
- Find a relaxing comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Sit in any comfortable position with your feet on the floor and breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth put a timer on for 3-4 minutes. Look inside and feel your body relaxing.
- Imagine that you’re drawing green energy up from our Earth Mother through your body up the central channel to your heart, starting at the base of the spine Muladhara and moving upwards to Anahata.
- Visualise that energy growing into a beautiful bright ball of green energy sitting at the level of your heart chakra. Inhale and exhale gently, see that ball becoming more radiant and bigger.
- Focus on turning into feelings of love for yourself and others, letting the green energy radiate through your whole body. Emerge from the meditation after 3-5 minutes.