This is a general guide to assist your pathway on how to approach my courses and working optimally with them.
• It is ideal to commit to a schedule, add the same time into your calendar each week to watch one section at a time. Please note that sections do vary so time it accordingly.
• Please complete all videos, read the PDF’s and answer any assignments that help you to deepen your practice.
• Practice the ceremonial aspects watching the video or listening to the audio.
• Spend time contemplating your growing practice.
• It is a great idea to review and to listen again and practice again from your emerging new awareness.
• Weekly is ideal. However, it may work better for you to take longer in between each section. The same is true of the opposite you may watch several parts at a time. This is your sacred journey.
• When a ceremony, teaching or practice touches you deeply or brings you to a new revelation or breakthrough, gift yourself an opportunity to pause and explore your experience
Our work is called Shamanic Practice for a reason. To follow this path it is necessary to make a commitment to practice. The more you do outside of class, the deeper your experience will be. The work I ask you to do outside of class should not take more than a couple of hours a week.
You are investing in these classes, in the changes you would like to see in your life, and the world. Please anchor in these changes by doing the personal work it takes to shift your consciousness.
All that being said, above all else, this is a personal journey of healing. We are all on our own path. Do your best, trust that you know what you need, stay open to receiving, and participate in the learning community you have joined. Do this and you will get just what you are meant to out of this experience.
My courses are presented in a fluid series of video lectures, meditations both still and movement orientated (from a variety of spiritual traditions), guided video attunements, notes and an extensive course guide book to assist you. These are just some tips on how to approach my courses to assist your success.
I am here for you. Please feel free to reach out through Zenler or Udemy via their message area or on the Q&A.
Discover a transformative journey. The shamanic path is a path of direct revelation. It is the world’s oldest spiritual path. It is not a religious or spiritual doctrine. In fact, people of all religious and spiritual backgrounds practice shamanism. Shamanism teaches us to live in harmony with everything, both seen and unseen, and to approach life from a state of gratitude, respect, and mutual regard. Shamanism believes that all things: people, plants, a wooden spoon, animals, the internet, our world, everything, have a soul. I hope this helps you how to approach my courses.
Modern Shamanic practices I share with you are common to all practices of shamanism. Drawing on traditions from Native American, Central and South American, Australian, Siberian, Hawaiian, African and the druids and other tribal people of Europe. This includes what these cultures would consider the practices of the medicine men and women.
As a Shamanic practitioner, you will develop and refine your relationship with Spirit. You will become a bridge between the world of spirit and your community. There are a variety of techniques a shamanic practitioner may use to accomplish these goals – I teach many of these within my courses.
Yes, there is a Facebook Group for you all to assist each other. I am there occasionally – so please do not ask for assistance through FB. The idea is that you support each other as this is a powerful way to grow.
Walk softly upon our Earth Mother as one heartbeat – one breath – SharonOur