This is a general guide to assist your pathway on how to approach my courses and working optimally with them.
• It is ideal to commit to a schedule, add the same time into your calendar each week to watch one section at a time. Please note that sections do vary so time it accordingly.
• Please complete all videos, read the PDF’s and answer any assignments that help you to deepen your practice.
• Practice the ceremonial aspects watching the video or listening to the audio.
• Spend time contemplating your growing practice.
• It is a great idea to review and to listen again and practice again from your emerging new awareness.
• Weekly is ideal. However, it may work better for you to take longer in between each section. The same is true of the opposite you may watch several parts at a time. This is your sacred journey.
• When a ceremony, teaching or practice touches you deeply or brings you to a new revelation or breakthrough, gift yourself an opportunity to pause and explore your experience
My courses are presented in a fluid series of video lectures, meditations both still and movement orientated (from a variety of spiritual traditions), guided video attunements, notes and an extensive course guide book to assist you. These are justt some tips on how to approach my courses to assist your success.
I am here on the platform for you. Please feel free to reach out through Zenler or Udemy via their message area or on the Q&A.
Yes there is a Facebook Group for you all to assist each other. I am there occasionally – so please do not ask for assistance through FB. The idea is that you support each other as this is a powerful way to grow.
Walk softly upon our Earth Mother as one heartbeat – one breath Sharon