Tips To Help You Remain Grounded And Focused
We are a part of the great arising Dream of Nature. Nature is not gentle with herself, she does not resist metamorphosis. And yet it is apparent that her transformations abide by sweeping cycles and rhythms. Listen to nature as it has tips to help you. There is an elegance, music to her alterations. Thus we can trust in the beauty and perfection of the process of unfolding itself: it has its rhythm, it has internal harmonies. We do not have to be at the end of our days in order to experience peace. There is peace within change, within transformation. Perhaps this is the art of our age. This is the grace we need to learn. We are born to this time, we are perfectly designed as angels of the storm, graceful and undaunted on its winds.
“Sometimes I go about pitying myself. And all the while I am being carried on great winds across the sky.” The Lakota Sioux
Venus is the Morning StarThe amazing planet Venus is now the glorious Morning Star after being in the underworld since May 23rd. She is the Light bringer incarnated as Lucifer in our skies. Check-in with your heart here and now …..what are you experiencing? Are you detecting a shift in what or who you care about and what and who matters compared to what seemed important last year? Your High Heart is calling you to actually live your life around what you value instead of just paying it lip service. Listen deeply as this is a great tip to help you.
Engage Deeply With Your CoursesWork with your courses – the assignments, the nuances and actively seek what you want to change. Here is a tip: Make two lists: what you want to resolve or delete and what you are compelled to create. Do you inner gardening and weed out old entanglements. You are now in a moment where you get to revise and recreate what you genuinely want. This may involve any facet of your life. Stay grounded and work from your core reality. Your soul sees it all as just experience. Surrender the baggage as see that there is less and less emotional attachment to it. It’s a blessing because it is making room for new memories. It is freeing you up.
Tips to help you remain grounded and focused
- Pick one interesting object in your field of vision. Trace its outline with your eyes, as if you were drawing its lines.
- Get up and walk around. Take your time to notice each step as you take one, then another.
- Stamp your feet, and notice the sensation and sound as you connect with the ground.
- Clap and rub your hands together. Hear the noise and feel the sensation in your hands and arms.
- If you can, step outside, notice the temperature of the air and how it is different or similar to where you have just come from.
- Notice five things you can see, five things you can hear, and five things you can feel taste, or smell.