Create Your Life
Know that the lost dreams of your heart are becoming found. Create your life consciously, You are awakening to the immanence of your dreams, to a graceful world where deep gratitude pours forth from your heart for the miraculous nature of your existence. A world where dreams walk the Earth beside you, keeping pace with your step. Clear your mind to fully see your dreams. It is time to create your life to live the life you’re incarnated to live.
- clean up any past memories not consistent with what you want.
- create your future by dropping new memories into your future timeline.
- align your thoughts with your intentions.
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” ~Bruce Lee
- Aware—embracing the present moment and experience
- Peaceful—it doesn’t dwell on the same thoughts
- Intuitive—it’s receptive of input from higher sources
- Free—from judgment and worry
- Creative—allowing inspiration and new ideas to come in
- Relaxed—it releases stress and fosters wellbeing
- Energized—no effort is wasted on unwanted thoughts
Meditation, Journaling +
Meditation daily (even for a few minutes) will give you more clarity and peace than you ever imagined what comes through helps you to create your life. It is a great way to relax and keep things in perspective. Journalling helps you reflect on your experiences and thoughts. If you feel you still have things on your mind, do some free writing so you can go to bed with nothing to think about. Plus some form of movement from yoga to anything you enjoy will all help you to balance in the machinations of your mind.
Before you leap out of bed consider…
The most important ritual I do daily (besides yoga and meditation) is when I wake up. As I lay in bed, and before the day begins, I “set the energy of my day”, by just taking a moment to be grateful, I call in the elements – as above, so below and I remember who I AM, which is a spirit in a body, and a powerful co-creator on this planet.
It’s amazing how well that works! If I fall off my own “game plan”, (including my thoughts) I simply forgive myself and get back on track. While meditating, or saying hello to my spirit guides, I am gently guided, gently urged and nudged to be present, to create the amazing day I had planned, and “set” the energy for. Try it yourself – a perfect way to co-create!