It is Time
It is time to step forward – throw off the shackles and shift your vibration into sacred time. Breathe into it to become the attractor for the future you are dreaming, we are dreaming:
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for 5-10 minutes.
- Slowly bring both hands to rest on your full physical chest area your sacred Heart space. Enjoy the warmth or pressure you feel from your hands on your chest. Focus on bringing your full awareness into your Heart space. Do you see sense or feel this space?
- Receive your breath from the universe and place a Conscious breath like a soft wind into your Heart space.
- Keep breathing using the Conscious breath technique for a few minutes
- Do this practice daily to thrive
Note: The Conscious breath is a breath in the mouth and then the breath is released out the mouth.
I Love This Quote
“As we grow in our consciousness, there will be more compassion and more love, and then the barriers between people, between religions, between nations will begin to fall. Yes, we have to beat down the separateness.” – Ram Dass
This is the time for us all to step forward as the old sacred portals are opening. The universe has heard our call and is working with us for us to receive a greater understanding of our world within our day-to-day life experience. We are now able with our focused intentions to see more clearly now in all dimensions of time. Set yourself free from the limitation of the illusion of linear time which has become anchored in our world. It is time to fly free.
Did you know that the seven heavenly bodies know to the ancients were each associated with the seven metals known in antiquity? Venus was assigned, copper. Venus is the second planet from the sun. She is one of the brightest objects in the sky and has been knowing since pre-historic times.
In our home, we play spot Venus. Every night guests included it is a race to see you can spot her first! We even have friends telephone us to shout ‘Venus’ down the phone when they see her. Harmless fun.
Resist the Distractions: more time with nature – our Earth Mother, more time in the Creator State, less time in the toxic soup of online fantasies about what is and is not true.
Embrace the magic that is everywhere