Here are some tips to embrace serenity. Shamans see the world as alive … that everything is vibrating with life. See this and live life through fresh eyes every moment.
But vibration (or movement) is just part of the equation. Frequency (the speed at which these vibrations occur) is also where the shaman works, changing or altering the energy of these vibrational patterns. Do you like where you are vibrating right now? Do you want to keep projecting or agreeing with this frequency?
The shamans know the quickest way to shift your vibration is by shifting to a state of gratitude. By saying…praying…living…being… thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU
- Make time for relaxation and fun. So many people take life way too seriously! Life is balance – work and play. Make time for work as well–something that provides value for others. Having a purpose provides a sense of well-being in your life.
- Contribute. Give back to the world in a positive manner. You aren’t here to only take from the world, but to give back as well. Touch someone’s life every day in an extraordinary way, even if it’s only through a smile, a simple thank you, or a kind gesture. There are millions of ways to give back, including through the simple act of kindness.
- Look for beauty Beauty is everywhere, but when you exist in a hurried lifestyle, you tend to miss it. Keep a journal or a bookmark on your computer just for things that are beautiful to you. What inspires you?
- Be out in nature. Nature has a way of grounding and centring us. Look up at the night sky and remind yourself of how small and insignificant your problems really are. That sky is a vast universe that is unfathomable to us as far as how big it is and how old it is. You are a tiny speck in the vastness of space. Your problems are small in comparison to the world around you (And, if you insist on comparing, someone always has it worse off than you do. Always).
- Take care of your body. Your body needs good food and regular exercise no matter how you want to argue about it or ignore it. At 90, you’ll be thanking yourself you took good care of it! Enjoy these simple tips to embrace serenity
“When it’s over, I want to say: all my life was a bride married to amazement
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms”.
– Mary Oliver
I make it a practice to expect to see and experience miracles & magic every day.
And so I do.
When you open up to your own initiatory journey, you contribute to the massive global ascension process that encompasses all beings on Earth at this momentous time.
When you make the choice to follow this path of awakening, you will be beautifully, magically guided to your highest self & true soul’s purpose.
Whatever the changes are that you are here to bring …
Whatever your gifts and talents may be …
Be the change you wish to see and use these tips to embrace serenity
Free inspiration for you:
To join our Facebook group – you must answer every question to be able to enter – once we verify your student status then you will be admitted: