It is time to step forward. We are all here in the eye of a perfect storm, one of those rare crossroads in history – hard to discern when you’re right in the thick of it but blindingly obvious further down the time-line. My country burns others are flooding our so called leaders smirk and hide from reality. Before our very eyes we are witness to toxic relationship between humanity and our beloved Earth Mother. It does not have to be this way.
Full moon this weekend
We are staring at the full moon
this coming weekend. Spend even just a few minutes everyday being centred, open up sacred space, draw the light around you and extend it out over and well beyond your personal space. Stay grounded in your physical, emotional and energetic environment. Prioritise sleep, good food and hydration. Choose to be grounded.
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare.It is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” — Seneca
Step up with some heart chakra strength. Our heart and the brain are constantly in communication with one another, with the heart sending more information to the brain than vice versa. Visualise breathing through your heart centre, imagining love-filled light entering your body via your heart.
5 Top Tips for balancing your heart chakra:
- Try to see beyond people’s behaviours and through to the real person.
- Live your life in the most generous and open way that you can.
- Know that compassion does not mean that you have to fix things; just being present for another person is in itself healing.
- Do your best to be non-judgemental of others. If you find yourself judging others, breathe into your heart and let the judgement go with your out-breath.
- Try to find compassion and kindness for yourself daily, so that it is possible to find it for others.